VOLUNTEER WITH HORIZONS!
Horizons relies heavily on volunteers throughout the summer and school year programming. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities that can provide valuable experience whether in education, program administration, or recreation.
Summer Volunteer Opportunities:
- Support students and staff with classroom activities, daily transitions, enrichment, and recreational activities including swimming
- Provide additional mentoring and reading assistance, design and implement activities and games in “Extended Horizons”
- Assist with administrative requirements and provide logistical support to Program Director and teaching staff
School Year Volunteer Opportunities:
- Assist with periodic activities and events with students and families
- Help coordinate and execute evening and weekend fundraising events
- Assist with planning and organization for the upcoming summer
If interested in volunteering with Horizons, please call 662-915-2052.